Thursday, October 27, 2005

 
Sigh. I should have known better, given this blog's history with comments.

So I'm picking the Men Without Hats show, and I pick........Montreal.

Because it's the only one I have that includes anything from Pop Goes The World. I'm not kidding, by the way. Pop Goes The World is an utter classic and you're seriously missing out if you don't have it. I'm not being cute.

The show also has possibly the best sound, and my favorite (live) version of I Like which is possibly my favorite track off of Rhythm Of Youth. Also, the version of Editions Of You is especially good. Freeways too.

I should add that I'm somewhat dying to hear a concert with more PGTW material. If anyone wants to help me out with that, you'll have my serious thanks.

Men Without Hats Live at the Montreal Spectrum in 1985:

Intro
Heaven
I Know Their Name
Antarctica
Moderne Dancing
I Sing Last
Jenny Wore Black
Freeways
Security
Ban The Game
I Like
Editions of You
The Safety Dance
I Got The Message
Where Do The Boys Go



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?